Okay, C2 channel is up and running. Let's modify your code so that you can define your implant's behavior at time of generation.
- Add an option to set the sleep time between callbacks
- Add an option to set a jitter time between sleeps
- Add an option to have implant call back instantly when executed
- Add the option to have implant sleep a set amount of time after execution
- Add the ability to only trigger C2 after portknocking has occurred
- Add the ability to begin C2 to the IP address ( and resolve the domain if available) that the portknock occurred from
Submit your commented code. (Who am I kidding, I'm gonna make you submit a link to a github profile you've added me on)