- Skim the DNS RFC to answer questions. I won't give you the RFC for this, go find it.
- What is the format of a DNS Resource Request (RR) datagram?
- What does RDATA do?
- How many bytes (not octets) can be placed in an experimental NULL RDATA format?
- How many bytes are messages carried by UDP restricted to?
- What is the TC bit?
- Would you describe the TC bit as... boolean? What is a bool?
- In the header of a message, how many bits from the ID field is the TC bit?
Congratulations, you are, at this exact moment in time, the world's 3rd or 4th most knowledgeable person about TC bits.
Okay now you are about 10th.
Alright now, time to completely forget it. There's no need to keep that kind of stuff floating in your brain when you can just look it up.
Let's move on to learning more important things, like reading the "Standard for the Transmission of IP Datagrams on Avian Carriers" for fun. I promise this one is shorter. https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc1149.txt