Read these resources:
- Digital logic: https://learn.sparkfun.com/tutorials/digital-logic
- More Logic https://web.archive.org/web/20170109062234/http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu:80/mastascu/eLessonsHTML/Logic/Logic1.html
- How long is a bit? A nibble? A byte? A megabyte?
- What is a bitwise operator? How do they work?
- What is a bit shift? How does that work?
- Explain how digital logic is an essential part of computing.
- What are logic gates?
- How do logic gates relate to bitwise operators?